Sorry. I forget that you are here. And when I remember I have no idea what to say. Last February, eh? About a year ago. There really is no excuse for that.
Books this past year? Yeah, I've read a few. Several by Haruki Murakami. A Wild Sheep Chase, Dance Dance Dance, and A Wind Up Bird Chronicle. Zodiac by Neil Stephenson, which is an Eco-thriller. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. Also, of course, Anthro books for school. I think I would like to try to write a book one day. Nothing serious, or epic. Short stories maybe?
Crafting? Yeah, a lot. I really need to start putting them here.
Games? Some. I am not a huge video gamer. However, I did play Professor Layton and The Spector, as well as The Walking Dead for PS3. Table top games I have played more of. Skip Bo, Elder Signs, Forbidden Island, The Grey's Anatomy board game, and Zombie Dice are some of them.
Hmm.
Today we made perogies. It is a friend's family tradition. They're Polish. It was a lot of fun. Took approx. 3.5 hours to do. Crazy tasty though.
Okay. Well. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment