Another CO+K Craft Swap! I was partners with Monika Gottindottir and ArtyKitKat. They were both AWESOME swappers:
ArtyKitKat made me:
And Monika made me:
So, funny story about Monika's package. I made her basically the same thing. Hahaha. It is true! I made her 2 chemistry joke cards with chemistry cat and a rock ring. I LOVED IT! Same crafty wave length our brains did find! It was great!
Lol I recognise that the top pic :) I posted something similar on my blog too - Kat x
ReplyDeleteAh! AWESOMENESS. I really loved the items you made for me! I use them everyday. My phone fits perfectly in Sherlock, Yoda protects my keys from enemies, and Layton is by my bed with all the lavender goodness. However... the toffichocs may not have lasted too long. They were just too yummy. Lol I ate them ALL. ^_^ Thank you so much!
Delete