I graduated with a B.A. (Bachelor of Arts/ Bad Ass) In Anthropology on 14 December 2013.
Day 40: Still surviving. No sign of employment in the foreseeable future. I continue to to write a novel of cover letters in hopes that there is light at the end of the tunnel. These are the dark times. Though not completely destitute, I continue to work as a substitute custodian in the night. As much as I appreciate having a job, I need new employment. No interviews as of yet. I fill my days with sleep and crafts. It is the frozen season, so my options are currently limited. Soon is the time for decisions. I will give it 3 months. If in that time employment isn't implemented, other arrangements will have to be made. I remain in good spirits and hope you are as well.
-end transmission-
No comments:
Post a Comment